Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Introducation to Escapades in East Africa

Live and safe from Nairobi, it's my first blog entry in five years.  I was just so excited to sit down start the blog and download some pictures, until I realized I left the cord from my camera at home.  And apparently that specific cord doesn't exist in East Africa (I bought the camera in Ireland, so we can't blame the States). It's the little things that remind me how much I love America, specifically a very small cord in this case. But never fear, I will endeavor to find a way to upload at least a few of the 700 photos I took on Safari.  I went a little bit overboard, but it was my first couple of days.


1 comment:

  1. I'm so excited to discover your blog! I'll keep reading to see if you solved the camera crisis. If not, I'm definitely going to send you whatever you need. New camera???

    ReplyDelete